Metal Powder Forming Hydraulic Press Powder Metallurgy Hydraulic Press
Powder metallurgy hydraulic press is also called dry powder forming hydraulic press. This series of hydraulic presses are mainly hydraulic, with fast forming, low power consumption, uniform product structure and good strength.
1) The mold base is mainly made of 40Cr and 45# steel by forging, turning and fine grinding to ensure sufficient steel and matching precision. The guide surface adopts material differentiation to protect the surface from abrasion, such as copper guide sleeve. With Cr.
2) The upper mold part of the mold frame is a single upper punch, and the upper punch is directly fixed on the upper punch slide; the female mold is fixed in the negative template, and both active floating suppression and forced floating suppression are performed in the pressing process. Arbitrarily selected, "powdering", floating suppression, pressure holding delay, pressure relief delay, etc. can be realized when pressing. When moving the powder, the upper and lower floating negative molds are floated synchronously with the upper punch.
3) The demoulding method has general demoulding and protection demoulding for selection; the female mold and the undershoot have simultaneous demoulding and the female mold is pulled down to directly release the mold, and the active mold release of the female mold is beneficial to better protect the product from being easily damaged.
4) Feeding height, product pressing height and demoulding position use displacement sensor to detect position and PLC program control accuracy, and with mechanical device limit.
5) A composite non-metallic material is installed at the joint between the floating plate and the cavity block of the mold frame, and the composite non-metallic material is isolated in the feeding shoe and the storage hopper, and all the metal parts are not in contact with the raw material powder.
1.The feeding system will have 6 hoppers, and each hopper will load different raw material.
2.The hopper can be rotated, and has good sealing.
3.Automatic loading of raw materials ,every 5-10 strokes.
4.Hopper working quantity can be set on the HMI, 1,2,3 …10 ,working together.
5.Six big hoppers will be installed on the top of machine, each hopper can load 15 Kg of powder.
The guide columns (pillars) will be made of C45 hot forging steel and have a hard chrome coating thickness 0.08mm. And do hardening and tempering treatment.
The design of the whole machine adopts computer optimization design and analyzes with finite element. The strength and rigidity of the equipment are good, and the appearance is good. All welded parts of the machine body are welded by high-quality steel mill Q345B steel plate, which is welded with carbon dioxide to ensure the welding quality.
- Made by 45# forged steel, quenching and tempering
- Fine grinding after rolling
- Made by Chilled cast iron, quenching and tempering
- The surface is rolled and then chrome-plated to ensure surface hardness above HRC48~55
- Roughness 0.8
||Adopt Japanese NOK brand quality sealing ring
||Guided by copper plating, good wear resistance, ensuring long-term operation of the cylinder